Our aim is to provide our Learners with high-quality, cost-effective service with exceptional customer care.
Most frequent questions and answers
We advise all our potential candidates to contact their local OBPUK affiliated centre for detailed fee structure including OBPUK registration and Centre tuition fee as this could vary in different countries.
Module exemptions are available on the basis of your previous qualifications and/or relevant work experience but will depend on your centre’s discretion after assessing your application. Although OBPUK recognises many worldwide qualifications, each request for exemptions will be assessed on an individual basis.
Currently, all our candidates are required to study at our affiliated centres and take any examinations locally. We aim to launch direct distance learning with OBPUK soon in near future.
Our programmes are flexible, affordable and globally recognised. Our qualifications help to develop individual’s talent and calibre for their future career progression and enhance the practical skills required to succeed in today’s competitive environment. For more benefits please click here.
Please contact the relevant Organisation directly to find out as we operate in multiple countries and unable to advise. Furthermore, each country/authority has different set of requirements so would depend on individual request.
Click here to verify your certificate or contact us directly with your complete name and certificate number for confirmation.
Please contact one of our affiliated centres in your region for more information or details. You can also contact us directly on [email protected] if required.
Most of OBPUK programmes are Quality Endorsed by Training Qualification UK which is an OFQUAL regulated organisation in the United Kingdom. This means that OBPUK has undergone an external quality check to ensure that OBPUK as an organisation, and the courses they offer, meet defined quality criteria.
Upon successful completion of an endorsed course, learners would be able to claim both OBPUK and TQUK certifications where desired.
The successful completion of an endorsed course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The programme modules summary (which lists the units the learner has completed as part of the course) may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in your desired subject. To this end the learning outcomes of each course have been benchmarked (Level 1-7) against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
Our Quality Endorsed programmes assures learners that these programmes
- Involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
- Can be validated from Organisation of Business Professionals (OBPUK) directly and may authenticated from British High Commissions (BHC) and Training Qualifications UK where required.
- TQUK certifications could be attested/verified from Foreign Office UK and student Home Embassy if required.
- Are developed, verified and approved by professionally qualified individuals/bodies for our learners.
- Are relevant to the industry standards and worth pursuing.
- Are designed at the right level and is suitable for the intended learner.
- Are internationally well-known qualifications and provides competitive advantage to learners in current job market.
- Serves as a recognised external benchmark of one’s skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Help demonstrates to employers one’s expedition for knowledge and commitment to improve their qualifications.
- Help raise learner’s academic and skill profile.
- Boost learner’s confidence and help improve their CV.
Might be accepted as an entry to higher level qualifications
Please contact your local centre who would be able to request a replacement certificate on your behalf from OBPUK.
Please contact us directly on [email protected] for any verification queries and we will try to get back to you within 2-3 working days.