Our aim is to provide our Learners with high-quality, cost-effective service with exceptional customer care.
Most frequent questions and answers
We recommend that prospective candidates get in touch with their local OBPUK affiliated centre to obtain comprehensive information about the fee structure, including OBPUK registration and centre tuition fees. Please note that these fees may vary across different countries.
Exemptions from certain modules may be granted based on your prior qualifications and/or relevant work experience, subject to the assessment and discretion of your centre. While OBPUK acknowledges numerous qualifications from around the world, each request for exemptions will be evaluated on an individual basis.
At present, all candidates are required to study at our affiliated centres and take their examinations locally. However, we have plans to introduce direct distance learning options with OBPUK soon.
Our qualifications offer flexibility, affordability, and global recognition. They are designed to enhance individual talent and capabilities, providing valuable skills for career advancement in today’s competitive environment. To explore more benefits, please click here.
To obtain accurate information regarding the attestation of OBPUK qualifications, we recommend contacting the respective Organisation directly. Since OBPUK operates in multiple countries, we are unable to provide specific advice. Additionally, the attestation process may vary depending on the country/authority and its specific requirements.
To verify your certificate, you can either Click here to access the verification process or contact us directly. If you choose to contact us, please provide your full name and certificate number for confirmation.
For more support or information regarding OBPUK programmes, we recommend contacting one of our affiliated centres in your region. They will be able to provide you with detailed information and address any queries you may have. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance.
Most of OBPUK programmes are Quality Endorsed by Training Qualification UK which is an OFQUAL regulated organisation in the United Kingdom. This means that OBPUK has undergone an external quality check to ensure that OBPUK as an organisation, and the courses they offer, meet defined quality criteria.
Upon successful completion of an endorsed course, learners would be able to claim both OBPUK and TQUK certifications where desired.
The successful completion of an endorsed course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The programme modules summary (which lists the units the learner has completed as part of the course) may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in your desired subject. To this end the learning outcomes of each course have been benchmarked (Level 1-7) against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
Our Quality Endorsed programmes assures learners that these programmes
- Involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
- Can be validated from Organisation of Business Professionals (OBPUK) directly and may authenticated from British High Commissions (BHC) and Training Qualifications UK where required.
- TQUK certifications could be attested/verified from Foreign Office UK and student Home Embassy if required.
- Are developed, verified and approved by professionally qualified individuals/bodies for our learners.
- Are relevant to the industry standards and worth pursuing.
- Are designed at the right level and is suitable for the intended learner.
- Are internationally well-known qualifications and provides competitive advantage to learners in current job market.
- Serves as a recognised external benchmark of one’s skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Help demonstrates to employers one’s expedition for knowledge and commitment to improve their qualifications.
- Help raise learner’s academic and skill profile.
- Boost learner’s confidence and help improve their CV.
- Might be accepted as an entry to higher level qualifications
To request a replacement certificate, please reach out to your local centre. They will be able to assist you in submitting a request for a replacement certificate on your behalf to OBPUK.